If you’re a fan of the inside Tinseltown scoop provided by celeb-blogger Perez Hilton, then the Perez Hamilton knock-off blog of historical happenings will be the newest addition to your online bookmarks.
The site is styled in the same famous format as Hilton’s, right down to the “Historical Juice, Not From Concentrate” slogan, made to portray important events of history as if they were reported by modern day media. Complete with the classic Hilton pink color scheme and iconic white-gratified photos, the Hamilton site is hands down the most hysterical of historical coverage.
High school teachers should definitely tap into this media medium, because ancient history sure doesn’t seem so dull when it’s done up as a Perez Hamilton blog post!
The Perez Hamilton Site Covers Old Events in a Modern Media Format
1. Historical Knock-off Blogs - Knock-off blogs that mimics the style of popular blogs like Perez Hilton's are gaining popularity, providing a fresh take on historical events.
2. Modernizing Historical Events - Presenting historical events through a modern media format is an innovative trend that is gaining traction.
3. Humorous Historical Coverage - Humorously portraying historical events using a modern media format is a growing trend that is increasing engagement with younger audiences.
1. Education - Educational institutions can leverage this trend to make learning history more engaging and interesting for students.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment industries can explore new avenues by incorporating this trend to offer a fresh take on historical coverage.
3. Online Publishing - Online publishing industries can capitalize on this trend by creating similar historical knock-off blogs that appeal to younger audiences.