Announced as a collaboration between MasterCard and SoftBank, the Pepper robot will be coming to Pizza Hut locations in Asia to act as a digital waiter. The robot will be capable of taking orders and payments, and being a friendly service provider for hungry customers.
Set to start being present in Pizza Hut locations by the end of this year, Pepper is an innovative robot from SoftBank that is capable of providing a great experience for customers. The retail robot shows significant promise for a variety of different uses and could help to revolutionize how we think about retail staff in the 21st century.
The Pepper robot will be capable of taking payments in the Pizza Hut locations in the form of MasterPass or other smartphone-centric payment methods.
Pizza Hut Restaurants in Asia will Feature a Pepper Robot as a Waiter
1. Robot Waitstaff in Restaurants - Opportunity for restaurants to automate customer service and improve efficiency with robot waitstaff like Pepper.
2. Retail Robots - Potential for robots like Pepper to enhance the retail experience and transform customer interactions.
3. Smartphone-centric Payment Methods - Innovation in digital payments, with opportunities for businesses to integrate smartphone-centric payment methods like MasterPass.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can adopt robot waitstaff to provide efficient and personalized customer service.
2. Retail - Retail stores can implement retail robots to enhance the shopping experience and streamline operations.
3. Fintech - Fintech companies can develop and promote smartphone-centric payment methods to drive digital payments and offer convenient solutions for businesses and consumers.