Since traditional stationery such as pens, erasers and even paper are being pushed out of the limelight by more expensive albeit eco-friendly devices like smartphones and tablets, more creative designs are necessary to reel people back in; take the Pencil Broom, for instance. As kitschy as it may be, the design is cute and creative enough to have both girls and guys ooo-ing and ahh-ing over it.
Designed by Artori Design, the Pencil Broom is exactly what it sounds like. In place of an eraser, the Pencil Broom boasts, well, a broom. Perfect for sweeping up mistakes, or more accurately, the remnants of a mistake, the broom is actually an eraser. The long, flat surface even allows it to be propped up conveniently. It is sold by Animi Causa.
The Pencil Broom by Artori Design Sweeps Up Mistakes
1. Hybrid Stationery - As traditional stationery is being replaced by digital devices, hybrid stationery designs like the Pencil Broom present a disruptive opportunity to re-engage consumers.
2. Creative Writing - Innovative and quirky designs like the Pencil Broom can inspire and motivate creative writing, presenting a potential for disrupted stationery and education industries.
3. Nostalgia Products - Kitschy designs like the Pencil Broom tap into consumers' nostalgia and present disruptive opportunities in the stationary and gift industries.
1. Stationery - Hybrid designs like the Pencil Broom can disrupt the traditional stationery market and engage consumers looking for creative and functional products.
2. Education - Kitschy and innovative stationery designs like the Pencil Broom can disrupt the education industry by re-engaging students and making writing more fun and creative.
3. Gifts - Nostalgic and fun designs like the Pencil Broom can disrupt the gift industry by offering unique and quirky options for consumers looking for creative and playful gifts.