The beautiful Paz de la Huerta for S Moda December 2011 editorial shoot showcases a different side of the 27-year-old actress and model than the world is used to seeing. While de la Huerta is usually portrayed as one of Hollywood's bad girls, the actress looks stunningly -- and shockingly -- innocent in the shoot by photographer Eric Guillemain for the December issue of Spanish magazine S Moda.
Styled by Isabel Moralejo, de la Huerta wears lingerie-inspired looks and luscious furs from the likes of Versace, Mango and Triumph. Whether she's striking a pose in jewels and fur, doing her best white swan impression in a feathered dress, or crouched down looking seductively at the camera, this model makes sure the Paz de la Huerta for S Moda December 2011 shoot is gorgeous all around.
The Paz de la Huerta for S Moda December 2011 Shoot is Innocently Seductive
1. Lingerie-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to capitalize on the current trend of lingerie-inspired fashion, as seen in Paz de la Huerta's photoshoot.
2. Innocent Fashion - There is potential for a disruption in fashion that moves away from the traditional 'bad girl' persona, and instead embraces innocent and pure looks.
3. Curated Fashion Shoots - There is a growing trend for artfully styled photoshoots that showcase fashion in a unique and creative way.
1. Fashion Industry - The Fashion Industry can capitalize on the current trend of lingerie-inspired outfits by promoting glamour and sensuality.
2. Photography Industry - The Photography Industry may explore the opportunity to create more artful and creative photoshoots that showcase fashion in a non-traditional way.
3. Women's Lingerie Industry - The Women's Lingerie Industry can leverage the current trend of lingerie-inspired fashion to market their products as fashionable clothing suitable for any occasion.