Celebrity deaths are hard on all us; sometimes the only way to memorialize our most favorite of the famously passed on is to get their image permanently inked on our body—like a Patrick Swayze tattoo or other dead celebrity tribute tattoos.
There are some golden choices here for you to choose from—the Patrick Swayze tattoo where he is dressed as a Chippendale centaur is perhaps the most fitting tribute of the bunch. Also to be appreciated is the tattoo of Grateful Dead guitarist Jerry Garcia, complete with Grateful Dead style skull and train in the background. There is even one of TV painting legend Bob Ross. All in all, maybe not a good choice for your first tattoo, but a Dead Celebrity Tribute Tattoo makes a good second.
Sources: ODB Tattoo|Heath Ledger Tattoo|TV Tattoos
From a Patrick Swayze Tattoo to Badass Bob Barker Ink
1. Memorial Tattoos - Creating permanent ink tributes to deceased celebrities, such as Patrick Swayze and Bob Barker, is a growing trend among tattoo enthusiasts.
2. Celebrity Iconography - Incorporating the images of iconic celebrities, like Jerry Garcia and Bob Ross, into tattoo designs is gaining popularity as a form of fan appreciation.
3. Personal Expression - Dead celebrity tribute tattoos provide individuals with a unique way to express their love and admiration for their favorite stars even after their passing.
1. Tattoo Industry - As people continue to commemorate deceased celebrities through tattoos, the tattoo industry can capitalize on creating specialized designs and services to meet this demand.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The market for dead celebrity tribute tattoos presents an opportunity for the entertainment merchandise industry to expand into producing licensed tattoo art and related products.
3. Memorial Services - Dead celebrity tribute tattoos create a potential avenue for the memorial services industry to offer customized tattoo memorialization packages for fans seeking to pay tribute to their favorite celebrities.