Just in time for the warmer weather, Partake Brewing, the popular alcohol-free beer brand, recently relaunched its beloved Lime beer. The non-alcoholic beverage comes in at 30 calories, with 5 grams of carbs, and zero sugar. It is light, bubbly, and tangy with a clean finish, pours a golden color, and boasts a creamy, frothy, white head.
Partake Brewing, according to its website, is on a "mission to transform the non-alcoholic beer experience so fellow beer lovers can enjoy great tasting beer that pairs perfectly with every occasion, no matter the reason for cutting back on alcohol."
More consumers are opting to lead a sober or semi-sober lifestyle. As demand for low-calorie, refreshing non-alcoholic beer increases, we can expect more brands to release a variety of alcohol-free refreshments.
Image Credit: Partake Brewing
The Partake Lime Brew Was Brought Back by Popular Demand
1. Low-calorie Alcohol-free Beers - Creating a line of alcohol-free beers that taste Great and have Low-Calorie profile could be a disruptive innovation
2. Growing Demand for Non-alcoholic Beverages - Brands that invest in innovative and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages could cater to the growing demand for sober or semi-sober lifestyle
3. Innovations in Brewing Methods for Non-alcoholic Beverages - Investing in research and development of brewing methods that can create flavorful and nuanced non-alcoholic beers could be a game-changer for the industry
1. Brewing and Beverage Industry - This industry is poised to capture the growing demand for low-calorie, refreshing non-alcoholic beverages
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Consumers' interest in leading a sober or semi-sober lifestyle is creating disruptive opportunities for this industry
3. Hospitality Industry - Investing in a variety of non-alcoholic beverages could cater to guests who opt for sober or semi-sober lifestyle or are designated drivers