The word "tough" means something a little different to everyone and these paper towel ads for Brawny explore this concept. Brawny asked retired U.S. Army soldiers from the Wounded Warrior Project to give their own take on the word tough by describing what it means to them. As a result, their words were turned into a series of vibrant typographic posters.
The Brawny ads feature quotes about toughness in regard to failure, success, perseverance, as well as different kinds of toughness like emotional strength and physical endurance. Although the pairing may seem like a strange one, what better way than for Brawny to show the strength of its paper towel products than to team up with the Wounded Warriors Project and celebrate some of the toughest people out there in America.
These Brawny Ads Have U.S. Soldiers Describe What 'Tough' Means to Them
1. Exploring Toughness - Exploring different interpretations of toughness through personal stories and expressions.
2. Collaborative Marketing - Partnering with non-profit organizations to create meaningful and impactful advertising campaigns.
3. Typography Posters - Utilizing typographic design to visually communicate powerful messages.
1. Paper Towel - Innovating paper towel products and marketing strategies to emphasize strength and durability.
2. Non-profit - Utilizing collaborative marketing approaches to raise awareness and support for social causes.
3. Graphic Design - Applying typography and visual design techniques in advertising and marketing materials to create engaging and impactful campaigns.