The 'Do it Yourself Ring' series by artist Sarah Kate Burgess features fun paper jewelry designs that can be assembled at home.
Instead of going out to the store and purchasing an expensive ring someone else made, why not get the inspired design right on the computer and print it out? Burgess provides seven unique and exploratory design templates that require some assembly, yet can still be customized through choice of color and final touches. Like no other rings out there, this collection has funky experimental shapes and quirky designs that will definitely grab the attention of fashion junkies everywhere.
The best thing about paper jewelry designs is that if they get lost or ruined, you can just print them out again.
Sarah Kate Burgess' Paper Jewelry Designs are Fresh and Funky
1. DIY Papercraft - The trend of DIY papercraft allows individuals to create unique and customizable jewelry designs at home.
2. Customizable Jewelry - The trend of customizable jewelry offers consumers the opportunity to personalize their accessories to suit their individual style and preferences.
3. Experimental Designs - The trend of funky and experimental jewelry designs appeals to fashion enthusiasts looking for unique and attention-grabbing accessories.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of offering customizable and DIY jewelry options to cater to the growing demand for unique accessories.
2. Printed Accessories - The printed accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY papercraft to create innovative designs that can be easily produced and customized by consumers.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can embrace the trend of customizable jewelry and experimental designs by providing online platforms where consumers can easily browse and purchase unique accessories.