Paper Source usually holds its kid-focused crafting workshops at its store locations but it is adapting to the demands of the current times with at-home virtual learning and subscription box services. Through the exclusive Kids Club subscription box, members get what they need for curated craft projects, along with access to digital how-to videos that suit the contents of the box.
The Kids Club subscription box program was created for two groups—kids ages eight and under or nine and older—and the skill-building projects are were created with each age group in mind. Along with physical craft supplies and digital content, kids will also get creative challenges that encourage them to put their imagination to work.
Image Credit: Paper Source
Paper Source's Subscription Program Includes Access to Digital How-Tos
1. At-home Virtual Learning - The rise of at-home virtual learning presents an opportunity for businesses to create and offer online educational resources.
2. Subscription Box Services - The growing popularity of subscription box services allows businesses to curate and deliver customized products and experiences directly to consumers' homes.
3. Digital How-to Videos - The demand for digital how-to videos provides an opportunity for businesses to create engaging and instructional content that can be accessed remotely.
1. Crafting and DIY - The crafting and DIY industry can leverage virtual workshops and subscription box services to reach a wider audience and provide convenient access to creative resources.
2. Education and E-learning - The education and e-learning industry can capitalize on the rise of at-home virtual learning by developing innovative online platforms and resources for students of all ages.
3. Digital Marketing and Content Creation - The digital marketing and content creation industry can create and offer high-quality how-to videos to meet the demand for instructional content and engage online audiences.