Papa John's Peru has created viral buzz with its guerilla Delivery Man ads. The ads, created by Saatchi and Saatchi, consist of a little dude taped to your door. The catch is that it looks like a delivery man in your peep hole.
Implications - Targeting consumers in unexpected places is a great way for businesses to get noticed. Advertisements like the featured Papa Johnâ€™s ad is a great way to create consumer buzz and will likely profit the company. When ads affect people, people are going to talk about them with friends and coworkers, who will then keep spreading the word. The fastest way for something to go viral is through word of mouth.
Fake Delivery Man in Your Peep Hole
1. Guerilla Advertising - Creating ads in unexpected places to generate consumer buzz and word of mouth.
2. Viral Marketing - Utilizing attention-grabbing ads that prompt people to share them with others, spreading the message organically.
3. Creative Door-to-door Marketing - Using innovative and unconventional methods to capture consumers' attention right at their doorstep.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to create unconventional campaigns that generate buzz and increase brand visibility.
2. Food Delivery - Potential for food delivery companies to incorporate creative marketing strategies to stand out in a competitive market.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for companies in various consumer goods sectors to explore guerilla advertising as a way to engage consumers and increase brand recognition.