Based in Brooklyn, New York, Palo Samko creates one-of-a-kind wooden works to adorn your home with. Highly original and unique, these designs surely can't be found anywhere else.
One of the most interesting designs from Palo Samko is his recently revealed Dali's Clock. Made of mahogany wood, the clock is both sophisticated and creative, made through classic measures but features a modernized design. Just like the famed Salvador Dali painting, the hands of the clock look like they're melting off.
Trying to use salvaged wood from nearby neighborhoods as much as he can, Palo Samko looks for the most unique materials in order to create his designs.
Woodworker Palo Samko Creates the Melting Dali's Clock
1. Sustainable Woodworking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new techniques for utilizing salvaged wood from local neighborhoods to create unique and sustainable designs.
2. Artistic Timepieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional craftsmanship with modern design to create visually striking and unique clocks.
3. Custom Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer one-of-a-kind wooden works that can't be found anywhere else, catering to customers seeking highly original home decor.
1. Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative techniques and materials to create wondrous wooden furniture that stands out in the market.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with woodworkers to create unique wooden pieces that can be integrated into interior design projects, adding an artistic touch.
3. Craftsmanship - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional woodworking skills with modern design sensibilities to create cutting-edge wooden creations that push the boundaries of craftsmanship.