For a limited time, Prestige Beverage Group LLC is launching its Champs de Provence Rosé in oversized packaging, including 1.5- and three-liter bottles that are priced at $35 and $120, respectively.
Following the success of the Champs de Provence Rosé's launch in 2016 in 750-ml bottles, the classic dry rosé is being offered in large-format bottles. Just like the original release, the rosé boasts notes of red berries, citrus and orange blossom and a mineral finish.
Although consumers are used to seeing wine packaged in bottles that are roughly the same shape and size, a number of alcohol brands are experimenting with packaging wine in everything from single-sized vials to large-scale bottles that are fit to serve groups of people.
Champs de Provence Rosé is Now Available in Oversized Packaging
1. Oversized Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore alternative packaging options to attract consumers looking for unique and larger wine bottle formats.
2. Large-format Bottles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop premium wines specifically designed and packaged in larger bottle sizes to cater to social gatherings and special occasions.
3. Alternative Wine Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative packaging solutions, such as single-sized vials or unconventional bottle shapes, to differentiate wine brands and appeal to a wider consumer base.
1. Wine and Spirits - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate technology-driven solutions like smart labels or interactive packaging to enhance the wine consumer experience and provide valuable information.
2. Beverage Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable and eco-friendly packaging materials for wine bottles to meet the growing demand for environmentally conscious products.
3. Event and Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customized wine packages or promotions for events and hospitality businesses to tap into the growing demand for unique and memorable wine experiences.