These amazing drip effect porcelain candle sticks, available from Moss, are lush. I love the detail that goes into a perfect recreation of the way wax would fall down a more traditional candle holder.
The design is called Vesuvius, and they come from German artist Ted Muehling and are scarily expensive starting at $300 for the little one, which stands just over two inches tall. At that price I am more than tempted to stick with the original wax, rather than recreate it in porcelain.
Vesuvius From Ted Muehling Mimics an Exploding Volcano
1. Porcelain Candlesticks - Advancements in porcelain manufacturing and design will continue to drive growth in the luxury home decor industry.
2. Recreating Natural Textures - Innovation in materials and production techniques will enable more accurate and affordable replication of natural textures in home decor items.
3. Luxury Home Decor - The market for high-end home decor items will continue to expand as consumers increasingly prioritize creating unique and personalized living spaces.
1. Luxury Home Decor - Manufacturers of high-end home decor items, like candlesticks, will benefit from consumers' willingness to invest in creating unique living spaces.
2. Porcelain Manufacturing - Advancements in porcelain manufacturing and design will create new opportunities for companies to offer high-end products in various industries including home decor and tableware.
3. Retail - As the market for luxury home decor continues to grow, retailers will need to offer unique and high-quality products to stand out among competitors.