Only the 'Stackable Oven-to-Table Cookware' set can boast two design awards and promise safe use in the oven, the microwave and the dishwasher. Made of a durable porcelain with silicone feet, these clever servers come in three different sizes and can be heaped on top of each other in various configurations.
Never again will you have to put one or two plates into the zapper at a time, because this 'Oven-to-Table Cookware' set was designed by Menu & Christian Bjorn to be stacked, leaving room between each dish for the entry and escape of moisture. Any tray can even be transformed into an instant table-top heater when filled with tea lights and placed below replete receptacles.
'Oven-to-Table Cookware' Consists of Structured Space-Saving Dishes
1. Stackable Cookware - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating space-saving and versatile kitchen crockery sets.
2. Oven-to-table Dishes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing cookware that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
3. Structured Kitchen Dishes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing durable porcelain dishes with silicone feet for stability and versatility in the kitchen.
1. Kitchenware Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production and design of space-saving cookware sets for the kitchen.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating versatile cookware that can be used in ovens, microwaves, and dishwashers.
3. Tableware Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing of structured dishes with innovative features for enhanced functionality in the kitchen.