Discussions and debates around gun laws in the United States are ongoing, and with the help of Ogilvy & Mather Chicago, Americans for Responsible Solutions added its voice to the conversation with a unique set of outdoor posters.
The Americans for Responsible Solutions' 'Bulletproof Poster' is true to its name and coated with a bulletproof material that is capable of stopping a .44 magnum bullet. As such, the poster calls for people to question their stance on gun control laws, and includes text that urges people to hide behind it in case of gunfire.
Over the years, plenty of unconventional bulletproof products have been created, from protective whiteboards to blankets that offer protection from gunfire to those who do not have access to vests or other life-saving gear.
ARS' Outdoor Posters Question Gun Laws
1. Bulletproof Products - There is a growing trend in the creation of unconventional bulletproof products, such as protective whiteboards and blankets.
2. AR Activism - Activist groups like Americans for Responsible Solutions are utilizing augmented reality (AR) technology to create thought-provoking outdoor posters.
3. Gun Control Debate - The ongoing discussions and debates around gun control laws in the United States are sparking innovative approaches, such as the use of bulletproof posters.
1. Safety and Security - The safety and security industry can explore opportunities in creating innovative, bulletproof products for various applications.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing industry professionals can leverage augmented reality technology to create impactful and engaging campaigns, such as AR outdoor posters.
3. Advocacy and Activism - Advocacy and activism groups can adopt disruptive innovation strategies, like using bulletproof posters, to bring attention to important social issues, such as gun control.