Helping consumers overcome language barriers is the Imisiru Word Reader Translator designed to be an on-the go translating system for other languages. The device is able to take photos of words appearing on signs, inside books, menus and more and translate them instantly for easy communication. The gadget is also small enough to fit inside a pocket for easy portability.
The Imisiru Word Reader is a small scale camera that is able to photograph various words in either Japanese, Korean, Chinese and English. The device features a built-in set of expansive dictionaries for each dialect and is able to pull up the word and provide the accompanying translation immediately. The device is ideal to keep on-hand for travel or personal use.
The Imisiru Uses Photos to Convert Words into Other Languages
1. On-the-go Translation - Developing miniature translation devices to enable users to instantly translate words and phrases from one language to another on-the-go.
2. Camera-based Language Translation - Developing camera-based translation systems that allow users to take photos of words and phrases, which are then translated and displayed in real-time.
3. Expansive Language Dictionaries - Developing expansive language dictionaries that include dialects from around the world to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of translation devices.
1. Travel & Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can leverage on-the-go translation solutions to enhance the experience of international travelers and ease communication barriers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Developing camera-based and miniature translation gadgets presents opportunities for consumer electronics companies to tap into the growing demand for innovative and convenient language translation solutions.
3. Language Learning - Developing expansive language dictionaries and translation systems can present opportunities for language learning companies to improve language proficiency and enhance the learning experience of learners around the world.