Those who loved the Ostrich Pillow but feared how they would look while wearing it in public will be all over the Ostrich Pillow Light. This new pillow, also from Kawamura-Ganjavian, is designed to be worn on the go and is considerably smaller than the original Ostrich Pillow. It fits around the eyes and ears and is filled with the same sound-blocking micro-beads as the larger version.
The Ostrich Pillow Light lets you take a quick nap in public without looking silly. You can also use it as a scarf when you're not napping as the pillow is just the right size to cover the neck. The Ostrich Pillow Light is currently seeking fudning on Kickstarter.
The Ostrich Pillow Light Lets You Nap in Public Without Looking Silly
1. Portable Sleep Accessories - There is an opportunity to create innovative and discreet sleep accessories that can be used on the go.
2. Discreet Nap Solutions - Developing discreet and fashionable nap solutions allows individuals to rest in public without feeling self-conscious.
3. Functional Multi-purpose Products - Creating products that serve multiple functions, such as a scarf and a nap accessory, provides convenience and value to consumers.
1. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can capitalize on the demand for portable sleep solutions for travelers.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can explore opportunities to integrate nap accessories into stylish and functional products.
3. Wellness and Personal Care - The wellness and personal care industry can innovate by offering discreet and comfortable nap solutions to promote rest and relaxation.