Oscar Ramos' 'Animal chery' series totally looks like something out of the popular '90s cartoon Animaniacs. That is, if that show has incredible computer-generated artwork with elements of exaggerated realism.
Oscar Ramos is a Chilean artist whose mastery of digital artistry makes him worthy of a job with Pixar Animation Studios. But what truly sets him apart is his unique imagination, which he demonstrates in each one of his magnificent illustrations.
How much zanier can these Oscar Ramos pictures get? Well, one particular series entitled 'yes, tea' depicts various severed limbs amidst wild adventurous scenarios. It's something you just have to see.
Oscar Ramos Illustrates Beasts Ready to Rip Each Other to Shreds
1. Exaggerated Realism Art - Exploring opportunities in the digital artistry world by combining elements of realism with exaggerated features.
2. Dark Humor Illustration - Exploring opportunities in the art world by creating dark humor illustrations.
3. Anthropomorphic Creations - Exploring opportunities in the art world by fabricating anthropomorphic creatures.
1. Entertainment - Opportunities in creating digital art for entertainment purposes.
2. Gaming - Opportunities in creating unique anthropomorphic characters suitable for gaming.
3. Animation - Opportunities in the animation industry by creating exaggerated realism in artwork.