The Orsen 'Airfresh' snorkel mask is an accessory for aquatic enthusiasts that will enable them to spend more time in the water exploring without having to feel restricted. The mask features a large size that will cover the entirety of the face to provide an 180-degree view when underwater, while the specialized front lens won't fog up or leak using use. The top section of the mask has a mount for an action cam to accommodation GoPros and other photography equipment for capturing underwater footage in a handsfree manner.
The Orsen 'Airfresh' snorkel mask will deliver up to three hours of use per charge and features a system to quickly dispel CO2 instead of allowing it to linger within the mask. Swimmers can keep in contact with one another thanks to Bluetooth walkie talkie functionality.
The Orsen 'Airfresh' Snorkel Mask Gives Wearers a 180-Degree View
1. Full-face Snorkel Masks - Full-face snorkel masks with added features, like preventing fog buildup, could see innovation opportunities.
2. Hands-free Underwater Photography - Innovations in underwater photography equipment like the mount for an action cam on the Orsen 'Airfresh' could create opportunities for hands-free capture of high-quality footage.
3. Bluetooth Integration in Aquatic Equipment - Incorporating Bluetooth technology into aquatic equipment, as seen with the walkie talkie functionality in the Orsen 'Airfresh', could be a growing trend in the industry.
1. Water Sports Equipment - Creating innovative and high-tech water sports equipment, like the Orsen 'Airfresh', will be important for companies in the industry to stay competitive and distinguish themselves from competitors.
2. Photography Equipment - Manufacturers of photography equipment should take notice of the innovations featured on the Orsen 'Airfresh', like the mount for action cams, to cater to the growing market of underwater photography enthusiasts.
3. Consumer Electronics - The incorporation of Bluetooth technology in consumer electronics, such as the walkie talkie functionality found on the Orsen 'Airfresh', could provide companies with a competitive advantage and may become more prevalent in the industry.