A lot of the time, it's easy for consumers to forget the process of how their food and drinks get to them, but this organic juice packaging from Grimmway Farms communicates all of the hard work that goes into cultivating the crops for the drinks.
Although the bottles have a slightly rustic look to them, each of the juice bottles is labeled with colorful text and imagery that stresses the wholesome and fresh nature of each of the drinks. Established in 1968, Grimmway farms is one of the largest family-owned carrot producers in the world. Although there is a 100% Carrot Juice beverage as well as its own green juice blend of fruit and vegetables, these drinks also include other exotic flavors like Tropical Mango, Bananaberry Crush and a Wild Berry Blend.
This Organic Juice Packaging Tells of the Family Who Grows the Crops
1. Transparency in Food Packaging - Opportunity to incorporate storytelling and communicate the cultivation process to consumers through transparent packaging.
2. Personalized Packaging - Opportunity to create customized packaging that tells the story of the specific family or farm behind the product.
3. Exotic Flavor Blends - Opportunity to explore and develop unique combinations of fruit and vegetable blends to offer consumers more diverse flavor options.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - Opportunity to revolutionize packaging design and materials to emphasize transparency and personalization.
2. Agriculture and Farming - Opportunity to leverage storytelling and marketing to highlight the hard work and dedication behind the crops grown on family-owned farms.
3. Healthy Beverages - Opportunity to expand the market for nutritious drinks by innovating with exotic flavor combinations and emphasizing freshness and quality in packaging.