Are two iPhones better than one? This gallery offers a first peek at some of the new iPhone technologies by Orange Telecom Israel.
This new experimental application by Ogmento called “Augmented Reality” uses a two dimensional marker which decrypts and presents a 3D model of the iPhone on top of the camera’s view finder.
No, I don’t get how it works, but it’s pretty cool. You can rotate the model and even open as much as 4 different Orange services.
Orange Telecom Israel Augmented Reality iPhone App
1. Augmented Reality - The use of markers to display 3D models over a camera's viewfinder opens up opportunities for immersive and interactive experiences.
2. Iphone Technologies - Exploring and developing new technologies for the iPhone creates a space for innovative applications and features.
3. Experimental Applications - Developing and testing new applications like the Ogmento app allows for the discovery of novel uses and capabilities of mobile devices.
1. Telecommunications - Integrating augmented reality features into mobile apps can enhance the user experience and create new opportunities for telecom companies.
2. Technology - Continuing to push the boundaries of iPhone technologies opens up possibilities for advancements in various tech fields.
3. Mobile Services - Creating innovative and interactive mobile apps for services like Orange Telecom's offerings can drive customer engagement and satisfaction.