Concepts has been working closely with Nike to highlight the iconic SB Dunk Low sneaker model and its ongoing Lobster series -- the latest to join is the Orange Lobster iteration of the sneaker. The Boston-based brand has been a partner of the sportswear imprint since 2008, launching designs of the shoe since and the recent one marks the sixth variation.
This upcoming bold pair of sneakers has a blend of red and yellow to continue with the series and has plaid patterns making up the interior lining. This can be seen slightly around the collars from a look at the sneaker's exterior. This can also be seen around the toe box straps as well to round it out.
Image Credit: Jfgrails
Nike and Concepts Add an Orange Lobster Hue to its Roster
1. Lobster Series Sneakers - Concepts and Nike continue to release new variations in their ongoing Lobster series of sneakers.
2. Low-cut Skate Sneakers - The SB Dunk Low sneaker model continues to be highlighted and updated with new designs.
3. Bold Colorways - The Orange Lobster iteration features a bold blend of red and yellow hues.
1. Sportswear - The ongoing collaboration between Concepts and Nike is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the sportswear industry.
2. Footwear - The release of new variations in the Lobster series presents a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for the footwear industry.
3. Fashion - The use of bold colorways and patterns in the Orange Lobster iteration could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.