Premixed cocktails are gaining more marketshare as consumers seek out convenient ways to enjoy their favorite libations, which is what brings about the new Opihr Stubbies.
Launching in the UK as a new ready-to-drink range of gin cocktails, the Stubbies come in three flavor varieties including 'Gin & Tonic,' 'Gin & Tonic with a Twist of Orange' and 'Gin & Tonic with a Dash of Ginger.' Each of the cocktails come packaged in a bespoke glass bottle that has been branded with ornate imagery that makes it pop off the shelf in comparison to other options on the market.
Explaining the new new Opihr Stubbies, UK Marketing Director for Quintessential Brands, Russel Kirkham, said, "Gin drinkers are becoming increasingly adventurous, exploring the gin category and they’re much more open to different flavours these days as the success of Opihr Gin, which has grown by 102% in value in the last 12 months in the UK off-trade, goes to show. The Opihr Stubbies are an exciting development for Opihr and present these adventurous consumers with a new and convenient way to enjoy our distinctive gin in a variety of different, yet equally delicious, serves."
The Opihr Stubbies Come in Ornately Branded Glass Bottles
1. Premixed Cocktails - Opportunity for creating a range of ready-to-drink cocktails that cater to consumers seeking convenience and variety.
2. Bespoke Packaging - Opportunity to differentiate products through ornate, branded glass bottles that stand out on the shelf.
3. Flavor Exploration - Opportunity to tap into the growing openness of gin drinkers to try new and unique flavors in their cocktails.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Disruptive innovation opportunity to expand the market with a range of premixed gin cocktails that appeal to on-the-go consumers.
2. Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create visually appealing and branded packaging solutions that enhance the product's shelf presence.
3. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop new flavor offerings in gin cocktails that cater to the adventurous tastes of consumers.