In the spirit of giving, the frozen food brand Marie Callender's has added on-pack codes to its products that allow consumers to help support a good cause. With the holidays just around the corner, the initiative demonstrates how brands can ramp up their charitable efforts in a way that also involves consumers.
As part of the 'Comforts from Home Project,' Marie Callender's intends to raise upwards of $300,000 for Habitat For Humanity. In order to achieve this goal, the company is adding on-pack codes to its products, which consumers can subsequently enter online. For each code entered, Marie Callender's will donate $0.50 to Habitat For Humanity and its efforts to "build strength, stability and self-reliance through home ownership."
Marie Callender's On-Pack Codes Help Support Habitat for Humanity
1. Interactive Cause Marketing - Brands are incorporating on-pack codes to encourage consumer involvement and support charitable causes.
2. Consumer-driven Philanthropy - Consumers can actively contribute to social impact initiatives through simple online interactions.
3. Increasing Charitable Campaigns - Brands are stepping up their charitable efforts by leveraging product packaging and consumer participation.
1. Frozen Food - The frozen food industry can adopt on-pack code initiatives to enhance consumer engagement and drive charitable contributions.
2. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations like Habitat for Humanity can partner with brands to leverage consumer participation for fundraising and social impact.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help brands design and implement interactive cause marketing campaigns to boost brand reputation and consumer loyalty.