The Underground Project consists of a new lineup of online wines from Hungerford Hill that will be exclusively sold through eCommerce markets to help appeal to younger consumers.
Millennials are no stranger to online shopping, with a growing percentage of the goods they purchase being bought through eCommerce sites. As such, The Underground Project appeals with interesting branding that focuses on looking like a redacted document on the label. This helps to increase the artistic and visual appeal of the online wines for consumers who are appreciative of clever design elements.
The Underground Project is explained by Co Partnership, the creative agency behind the packaging design, when they said, "“The design was inspired by redacted documents, leaked experiments and secrets from the winemakers bunker. The idea meant we could change out shape, bottle size and copywriting easily across wine varieties -- all with their own ‘secret’ story -- but still have them look part of a set. This visual style was also to our advantage for online sales, where it needed to distinguish itself within a crowded market, with our bold stripes standing out amongst the crowd.”
The Underground Project Features Online Wine for Younger Consumers
1. Online Wine Sales - The Underground Project's exclusive online wine lineup taps into the growing trend of Millennials purchasing goods through eCommerce sites.
2. Clever Design Elements - The use of redacted document branding appeals to consumers who appreciate clever design, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for visually appealing packaging in various industries.
3. Distinctive Visual Styles - The bold stripes and unique labeling of The Underground Project wines aim to stand out in the crowded online wine market, showcasing the potential for disruptive visual branding in the wine industry.
1. Ecommerce - The exclusive online sales strategy of The Underground Project wines aligns with the growing trend of Millennials shopping through eCommerce platforms, presenting opportunities for businesses within the eCommerce industry.
2. Packaging Design - The clever redacted document branding of The Underground Project wines opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in packaging design across various industries, such as food and beverage, consumer goods, and more.
3. Wine - The distinctive visual styles and unique branding of The Underground Project wines highlight the potential for disruptive innovation within the wine industry, encouraging other wine brands to explore creative and visually appealing packaging options.