Connected homes are increasingly common and desirable, and Onkyo is the latest hardware company that recognizes the potential of smart technology for its brand. Rather than going through the trouble and the expense of developing connectivity from scratch, though, Onkyo is relying on one of the biggest players in the connected home industry: Sonos. Several devices under the Onkyo, Integra, and Pioneer Elite brands will be receiving the 'Works with Sonos' badge.
Sonos is one of the leaders in connected, multi-room audio, and it's established itself in that industry. The system is already common in many people's homes, which makes its integration a valuable resource for audio hardware companies. Onkyo, Integra, and Pioneer Elite receivers are set to work with Sonos virtually seamlessly, making them a no-brainer for people looking to up the quality of their Sonos-connected sound systems.
Onkyo Now has the 'Works with Sonos' Badge
1. Connected Homes - Opportunity to incorporate smart technology into home hardware devices.
2. Multi-room Audio - Potential to integrate audio hardware with established multi-room audio systems like Sonos.
3. Seamless Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating products that work smoothly and effortlessly with existing popular systems.
1. Home Hardware - Incorporate smart technology into various home hardware devices.
2. Audio Hardware - Develop and enhance audio devices that seamlessly integrate with multi-room audio systems.
3. Connected Home Technology - Opportunity to provide technology solutions that allow different smart devices to connect and work together with ease.