Good Humor has launched a new line of on-demand ice cream trucks that can be summoned by a single Tweet from your Twitter account. The company has been making ice cream for nearly 95 years and its current campaign is aimed at attracting a new generation of Millennial consumers.
The Good Humor trucks will be driving across the Northeastern United States and blasting rock and roll music along the way. Good Humor will be posting the location of the trucks on Twitter and encouraging consumers to tweet them along the way. If you find the trucks in your hometown, you can summon them to your neighborhood by sending them a tweet. The idea is to combine the nostalgic ice cream trucks of the past with modern social media capabilities.
The on-demand ice cream trucks have already started their journey so be sure to keep an eye out.
The 'Good Humor' Ice Cream Trucks Can Be Summoned with a Single Tweet
1. On-demand Ice Cream Trucks - The trend of on-demand ice cream trucks is disrupting the food industry by combining nostalgia with modern technology.
2. Millennial Consumer Engagement - The trend of using social media platforms like Twitter to engage Millennial consumers is disrupting traditional marketing strategies.
3. Integration of Technology and Nostalgia - The trend of integrating modern technology with nostalgic experiences is creating innovative opportunities in various industries.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the on-demand ice cream trucks trend by exploring creative ways to deliver products and engage consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can capitalize on the Millennial consumer engagement trend by developing targeted social media campaigns and strategies.
3. Entertainment and Leisure - The entertainment and leisure industry can explore the integration of technology and nostalgia trend by incorporating social media interactions and modern experiences into traditional offerings.