A London-based startup launched an on-demand delivery app that is doing remarkably well with no marketing budget. Jinn, which raised a $200,000 seed round, lets local people to order anything they want from a restaurant or store and have it delivered in 60 minutes. In both iOS and Android form, the app allows users to order anything they want from anywhere from McDonald's to Harrods. A Jinn courier will buy and deliver it to them for a delivery fee of £5.95 plus 10% of the purchase.
The on-demand delivery app handles all payments, so customers won't have to worry about cash either. This service credits its viral growth to their mobile first approach, which appeals to influential millennials such as young professionals and students. Another major growth driver is customer loyalty.
The Jinn App Allows You To Have Anything You Want Delivered in One Hour
1. On-demand Delivery Services - The rise of on-demand delivery services presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in logistics and consumer convenience.
2. Mobile-first Approach - Adopting a mobile-first approach can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses looking to target influential millennials and capitalize on viral growth.
3. Customer Loyalty Programs - Creating customer loyalty programs can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to drive growth and retain customers in the on-demand delivery app market.
1. Logistics - The logistics industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by leveraging on-demand delivery services to streamline operations and improve customer satisfaction.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating mobile-first platforms and apps for on-demand delivery services.
3. Food and Retail - The food and retail industries can capitalize on disruptive innovation in on-demand delivery by partnering with app-based services and expanding their customer reach.