Hosting and Olympic-themed party? Well, these centerpieces will definitely put everyone in the Olympic spirit! The center piece is a fun take on the 5 Olympic rings with dollar-store vases filled with colored water. Each vase has a different shade of water to represent all the cultures that take part in the worldwide games.
The Olympic-inspired centerpieces also cast a pretty interesting shadow on the table, almost resembling the Olympic rings.
Implications - Not only is this useful for the 2010 Winter Games, but it's useful as household decorations year-round. The lights are gorgeous, illuminating, and incredibly original. In my books, that's virtually flawless. How can you say no?
Decor to Get You Pumped for the 2010 Winter Games
1. Year-round Olympics-inspired Decorations - Tap into the Olympic spirit year-round with centerpieces that represent the 5 Olympic rings.
2. Colored Water Centerpieces - Create unique and eye-catching centerpieces by using dollar-store vases filled with different shades of colored water.
3. Shadow-casting Centerpieces - Add an extra visual element to your table with centerpieces that cast interesting shadows resembling the Olympic rings.
1. Event Planning - Incorporate Olympic-themed centerpieces into event decorations to create a memorable experience for guests.
2. Home Decor - Offer customers innovative and visually appealing decorations that can be used year-round.
3. Party Supply - Supply customers with affordable and creative centerpiece options that add a unique touch to special occasions.