True to its name, Olive + M produces a nourishing line of products that feature olive oil for skincare. The brand's collection includes an Eye Serum, a Cleansing Oil, as well as a Body Oil, which promise to nourish, energize, purify and hydrate the skin so that it looks and feels its best.
One standout product from Olive + M is its Face Polish, which may be used as an all-natural scrub to remove impurities from the skin without stripping it of beneficial, natural oils.
Just as olive oil is an ingredient that can be found in both beauty and edible food products, consumers are turning to a number of innovative skincare products that are powered by wholesome food ingredients. Other examples of this include lip balms that feature nourishing rice extracts and skincare collections that are powered by the ancient grain and superfood quinoa.
Olive + M's Range Spotlights Olive Oil for Skincare
1. Wholesome Food Skincare Products - Opportunity for skincare brands to create innovative products powered by wholesome food ingredients.
2. Natural Ingredient Scrubs - Opportunity to develop all-natural scrubs that effectively remove impurities without stripping the skin of beneficial oils.
3. Superfood-powered Skincare Collections - Opportunity to create skincare lines that harness the properties of ancient grains and superfoods for nourishing and revitalizing the skin.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore new product lines and innovative formulations utilizing nourishing food ingredients.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can incorporate natural ingredient scrubs into their skincare offerings to meet consumer demand for gentle exfoliation.
3. Health Food - Health food industry can collaborate with skincare brands to develop superfood-powered skincare collections that cater to health-conscious consumers.