According to the artist, "times are getting desperate," and the mask in this photo called 'Olifant' by Tom Banwell may become a wardrobe staple if society loses control.
Suggesting that with global environmental negligence and increasingly violent acts of terrorism (hence the rifle) are rising, 'Olifant' by Tom Banwell won't appear so ridiculous come the next generation...or worse yet, much sooner!
The mask itself is a brilliant steampunk apparatus that looks as if it would safeguard the senses in the event of a very specific kind of catastrophe.
The 'Olifant' by Tom Banwell May Be a Sneak Peek of Future Fashion
1. Steampunk Fashion - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell showcases the trend of steampunk fashion in response to a potential future catastrophe.
2. Emergency Protective Gear - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell highlights the trend of designing innovative and stylish emergency protective gear.
3. Fashion as Survival Tools - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell reflects the trend of incorporating functional fashion elements that can protect against specific disasters.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell presents an opportunity for the fashion and apparel industry to create cutting-edge protective gear with a steampunk aesthetic.
2. Safety and Security - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell suggests potential innovation opportunities for the safety and security industry to develop advanced emergency protection solutions.
3. Creative Arts and Design - The 'Olifant' mask by Tom Banwell demonstrates the potential for the creative arts and design industry to create unique and functional fashion pieces for future disaster scenarios.