These lovely, festive animal folk art ornaments from Esty shop Old World Primitives provide for a cute, yet elegant way to add some Victorian charm to your Christmas tree this holiday season. Featuring cats, dogs, rabbits and foxes all standing upright on their hind legs, these handmade decorations may remind you of characters from classic children’s novels such as ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’ or ‘The Wind In The Willows.’
Composed using either chenille or spun cotton for the body and printed scrap cardstock for the heads, these enchanting little creatures are perfect for the animal lover in your life. The ornaments can also be used as gift tags or embellishments for brown paper packages tied up with strings. So if you’re looking to add some antique style to your holiday décor this Christmas season, Old World Primitives has tree-ready, vintage-inspired art pieces that will add a regal flair to those pine needles.
Spruce Up Your Tree With Old World Primitives
1. Vintage-inspired Christmas Decorations - The trend towards vintage-inspired Christmas decorations presents an opportunity for businesses to create unique and nostalgic holiday décor items with a modern twist.
2. Animal-themed Ornaments - The popularity of animal-themed ornaments offers opportunities for businesses to create unique and customizable decorations that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
3. Handmade Holiday Decorations - The trend towards handmade holiday decorations presents an opportunity for businesses to create personalized and unique items that stand out from mass-produced decorations.
1. Handmade Goods - The handmade goods industry can capitalize on the trend towards vintage-inspired and animal-themed decorations by creating unique and customizable holiday décor items.
2. Craft and Hobby Stores - Craft and hobby stores can capitalize on the trend towards handmade holiday decorations by providing supplies and resources for consumers to create their own personalized and unique items.
3. Home Decor and Accessories - Home decor and accessories businesses can capitalize on the trend towards vintage-inspired decorations by offering antique style pieces with a modern twist for consumers looking to add a regal flair to their holiday décor.