Inspired by Olay's new anti-aging line, Definity, which tackles the signs of aging beyond fine lines and wrinkles by addressing even skin tone and luminosity, the Defini-tini is a glowing, luminous cocktail created by Olay and celebrity mixologist Alex Ott designed to attract celebrities and party- goers alike at this year's TV Guide After Party at Social Hollywood.
"The Olay Defini-tini has a beautiful luminosity that cast a shimmering glow in the Olay Definity suite," said celebrity mixologist Alex Ott. "As the first-ever glowing cocktail this delicious drink has star-studded appeal and a delicious taste." A renowned mixologist Alex Ott is responsible for the custom drink recipes found at leading hot spots including Sushi Samba in New York, Miami and Chicago; Buddha Bar in New York and Paris, and has been awarded the "Best Mixologist in America" title in Las Vegas. (PRNEWSWIRE)
1. Anti-aging Skincare - There is a growing trend in the beauty industry towards developing skincare products that address various signs of aging beyond just fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Glowing Cocktails - Mixologists are embracing the concept of creating cocktails with a luminous, glowing effect, offering a unique experience for party-goers and event attendees.
3. Celebrity Collaborations - More brands are partnering with celebrities and influencers to create customized products or experiences that attract attention and generate buzz.
1. Skincare - Skincare companies have an opportunity to innovate by developing products that go beyond traditional anti-aging solutions and focus on addressing specific skin concerns like uneven skin tone and luminosity.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, bars, and event venues can tap into the trend of glowing cocktails to offer unique and visually captivating drinks that attract customers and create memorable experiences.
3. Marketing and Branding - Companies can leverage the power of celebrity collaborations to create innovative marketing campaigns and brand partnerships that drive brand awareness and engagement.