The Ohh Deer Keeper cushion from online retailer The UK Edit features a psychedelic mirror image graphic of a deer that is displayed atop a multi-colored triangular backdrop.
The colourfully patterned cushion is handmade from a combination of soft, faux suede fabrics, polyester casing and fibre materials that make up its cushion interior. Moreover, the fun pillow features a removal cover that is easy to clean. Illustrated by visual artist Kris Tate, the Ohh Deer Keeper cushion from The UK Edit adds a bold visual touch to any space and celebrates animalistic imagery that is hipster-approved.
This machine-washable home decor accessory is a vivid conversation piece that will leave one's guests in awe of its eye-catching design.
The Ohh Deer Keeper Cushion from The UK Edit is Hipster-Approved
1. Psychedelic Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities can arise from creating unique and visually striking home decor items that cater to the growing demand for bold and eclectic designs.
2. Handmade Cushions - There is an opportunity for disruption in the cushion industry by offering handmade products made from high-quality materials, combining comfort and artistic flair.
3. Animal-inspired Artwork - The increasing popularity of animal-centric artwork among hipster culture presents an opportunity for the creation and sale of unique animal-themed products, like the Ohh Deer Keeper cushion.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry could benefit from embracing bold and unique designs that cater to the eclectic tastes of consumers.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry has an opportunity to serve the demand for high-quality, handmade cushions like the Ohh Deer Keeper cushion.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can tap into the trend of animal-inspired artwork by creating and promoting products that showcase unique and visually stunning animal imagery.