As a tribute to the late Alexander McQueen, Julius Bramanto photographed the 'Odd and Ends' editorial for Amica Magazine. This epic photo shoot was shot in a garbage dump area that gave an apocalyptic vibe to the entire project.
It is the fashion featured in the 'Odd and Ends' editorial that I can't tear my eyes from, however. These stunning gowns are truly monumental in design and memory. Model Katya Talanova beautifully embodies a gritty sense of elegance.
Julius Bramanto's 'Odd and Ends' Editorial for Amica
1. Apocalyptic Fashion - Opportunity for designers to embrace a post-apocalyptic aesthetic and create innovative and edgy clothing collections.
2. Trash-to-treasure Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to repurpose materials from garbage dumps and create unique, environmentally-friendly designs.
3. Gritty Elegance - Opportunity for fashion brands to combine elements of grit and elegance to create visually striking and unconventional clothing pieces.
1. Fashion Design - Innovative fashion designers can explore apocalyptic themes and materials to push boundaries and create unique garments.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Brands specializing in eco-fashion can find inspiration in repurposing materials from unconventional sources like garbage dumps.
3. Editorial Photography - Photographers can experiment with the juxtaposition of gritty locations and high fashion to create visually captivating editorial shoots.