'Ocean Pets' from Pai Technology is a unique toy that teaches kids about sea creatures through both tactile and digital play.
There are many virtual aquarium apps across the Internet that can be downloaded, but this one sets itself apart from others by including a hands-on crafting component. Kids are invited to make their own colorful fish creations out of clay, which can then be scanned into the iOS or Android app to come to life before their eyes. In order to care for the digital fish that they created, kids will need to feed them regularly.
Through augmented reality, kids are also able to see their fish swimming on the walls of their bedroom, at school, or wherever else the interactive virtual aquarium app from PAI Technology is used.
Pai Technology's 'Ocean Pets' is a Unique Virtual Aquarium for Kids
1. Digital Crafting - Creating tangible objects that can be scanned into an app provides a unique and interactive experience for kids.
2. AR Learning Toys - Combining augmented reality and educational content in toys allows for a more immersive and engaging learning experience.
3. Virtual-physical Integration - Blending the digital and physical worlds through the use of augmented reality creates new opportunities for interactive play.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Incorporating digital elements into traditional toys opens up possibilities for innovative and interactive play experiences.
2. Education Technology - AR-based learning toys have the potential to transform traditional educational methods and make learning more fun and engaging for kids.
3. Augmented Reality Development - Developing interactive AR apps for children's toys offers a disruptive way to merge the virtual and physical worlds and create unique user experiences.