The O'Blik Chair is a chic and contemporary piece of furniture that appears to be wrapped in wood. Yet this natural material conveniently dips from high to low in order to provide an expansive and comfortable backrest as well as a single balancing base in the front. The wood of the O'Blik Chair is complemented with a cushioned seat surface as well as two back peg legs.
Designed by Italian designer William Sawaya of Sawaya & Moroni, an international firm of architects and designers, the O'Blik Chair takes on an overall circular shape, which is perpetuated by the cushion since the wood bends dynamically at the bottom. The cushion is available in a variety of colors including green, orange and blue. It is perfect for modern homes.
The O'Blik Chair by Sawaya & Moroni is Chic and Circular
1. Natural Material Designs - With modern and chic designs like the O'Blik Chair, furniture made from natural materials provides opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly innovations.
2. Circular Shapes - The O'Blik Chair's circular shape presents opportunities for innovative designs in not only furniture but also product packaging and branding.
3. Cushioned Surfaces - The popularity of cushioned surfaces in furniture presents opportunities to explore new materials and designs that offer both comfort and style.
1. Furniture Design - There are opportunities for furniture designers to experiment with natural materials and circular shapes as seen in the O'Blik Chair to create modern and sustainable pieces.
2. Product Packaging - Circular shapes and natural materials present opportunities in innovative product packaging designs that are eco-friendly and visually appealing.
3. Interior Design - The popularity of cushioned surfaces in furniture gives interior designers opportunities to explore new materials and designs that provide both comfort and style to their clients' living spaces.