Consumers are being treated to a range of new oat beverages, including brands like Oat Canada, which sets itself apart with a zero-sugar formula that's low in carbs. The certified vegan, Non-GMO Project verified beverage is not only keto-friendly and unsweetened but also noteworthy for being free from Glyphosate, a widely used herbicide that's toxic for both the planet and the body.
The oat beverage comes in at just 90 calories per serving and it stands out for its zero-sugar, low-carb formula, especially as oats are notoriously starchy.
Already, the nourishing oat beverage has caught the attention of professional athletes and others who are passionate about leading active and healthy lifestyles, including Toronto FC players Chris Mavinga and Eric Zavaleta.
Image Credit: Oat Canada
Oat Canada's Drinks are Keto-Friendly & Dairy-Free with No Added Sugar
1. Zero-sugar Beverages - The popularity of low-carb and keto-friendly diets present an opportunity to capitalize on producing zero-sugar beverages.
2. Glyphosate-free Products - With increased awareness of the negative effects of glyphosate, producing products without it can be a unique selling point for consumers.
3. Plant-based Milk Alternatives - The rise of plant-based diets and concerns over animal welfare present an opportunity to explore the production of more creative and innovative plant-based milk products.
1. Food and Beverage - More brands can benefit from producing health-conscious drinks with low-sugar or sugar-free formulas and alternatives.
2. Agriculture - Producing glyphosate-free grains can present a disruption to the agriculture industry, leading to a rise in demand for such products.
3. Sports and Fitness - More opportunities can arise for producing healthy and functional beverages that cater to the needs of athletes and fitness enthusiasts.