The 'O2 Pursuit' is an air-powered motorcycle powered by a DiPietro air engine from Melbourne's Engineair Pty Ltd. Its sleek, good looks may hide the fact that this two-wheeled personal transportation is also lightweight and highly maneuverable. Solar-powered air compressors recharge it and in addition to being CO2-free, it's quiet!
If you like the O2 Pursuit concept design, vote for it: Voting in the Melbourne Design Awards 2010 is open until February 13th, 2011.
Implications - The 'O2 Pursuit' is a special motorcycle, created in order to provide an environmentally friendly alternative to potential customers, eager to avoid gas guzzlers and eco-unfriendly products. The 'DiPietro air engine' is a suitable alternative, with a better chance for longevity than the traditional motorcycle.
Super-Sustainable Engineair O2 Pursuit is Fueled by Compressed Air
1. Air-powered Vehicles - The rise of air-powered vehicles as a potential solution to reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainable transportation.
2. Green Transportation - The push for eco-friendly solutions in the transportation industry through the use of alternative fuels and technologies.
3. Alternative Fuel Motorcycles - The development of motorcycles that utilize alternative fuels and engines to meet the demands of environmentally-conscious consumers.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can benefit from exploring and investing in the development of air-powered vehicles and other alternative fuel technologies.
2. Energy Industry - The energy industry can play a role in powering sustainable transportation options, such as air-powered motorcycles, through investment in renewable energy sources.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can tap into the growing demand for eco-friendly personal transportation by developing and marketing alternative fuel motorcycles and other sustainable products.