Talented photographer Jamie Nelson recently shot stunning model Zanna Van Vorstenbosch for the up-and-coming August 2014 issue of hipster fashion magazine Nylon. The shoot surrounded fanciful makeup looks filled with exuberant rosy hues.
This technicolor editorial focused solely on bold makeup looks for the hot summer seasons. Makeup artist Jenny Smith decked Vorstenbosch out in a series of chromatic cosmetic looks that rendered the fair porcelain beauty unbelievably dark and edgy. The shoot, fittingly titled 'Brave New World,' captured several futuristic pink eyeshadow looks. The rosy pigment began at Vorstenbosch's eyelids and effortlessly traveled down to her cheekbones as the eyeshadow doubled up as blusher. Vorstenbosch's bold makeup looks were complemented with thick mascara, shimmering lips and cornrowed hair.
Photographer Jamie Nelson Captures the Bold Makeup Looks for Nylon
1. Futuristic Makeup - The trend towards bold and unconventional makeup looks presents opportunities for innovative cosmetic products and techniques.
2. Technicolor Editorials - The rise of vibrant and visually striking editorial photography creates a demand for unique and creative makeup artistry.
3. Multifunctional Eyeshadow - The use of eyeshadow as both an eye color and a blush opens doors for innovative product formulations and application methods.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend by developing bold and experimental makeup products that cater to the futuristic aesthetic.
2. Photography - The photography industry can offer services and expertise in capturing and enhancing bold makeup looks for editorial shoots, creating visually captivating images.
3. Beauty Services - Beauty salons and artists can capitalize on the trend by offering specialized makeup services and tutorials that cater to the demand for futuristic and technicolor looks.