Most recently, the chocolate hazelnut spread Nutella has been infused into many dessert and breakfast recipes, but now it is taking form in a creamy consistency thanks to the new line of Nutella Ice Cream from Carvel.
For years now people have used Nutella as a topping on their ice cream, so it was about time that the American ice cream retailer teamed up with the iconic Italian company to make a marketable item. Now, there is no need for the added effort or a sticky mess, because each ice cream infuses the spread during the churning process .
You can throw your summer diet out the window, because this drool-worthy line consists of soft serve ice cream, hand-scooped chocolate ice cream that's layered with the spread and Carvel Crunchies and two types of Nutella sundaes. However, you better act quick because they are only available until the end of September.
Carvel is Launching a Line of Nutella Ice Cream Treats
1. Nutella Infused Products - Infusing Nutella into different products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
2. Collaboration Between Brands - More collaboration between two popular brands like Carvel and Nutella can lead to new marketable items in the food industry.
3. Limited Edition Offerings - Limited edition offerings like Carvel's Nutella line can be a disruptive marketing strategy in the ice cream industry.
1. Ice Cream - Combining different flavors and ingredients like Nutella can create innovative products in the ice cream industry.
2. Breakfast Foods - Incorporating Nutella into breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles, and cereal can be a potentially disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Snacks - Mixing Nutella with snacks like pretzels, popcorn, and trail mix can create new disruptive products in the snack industry.