Minimalist brand Norse Projects prepares for warmer and sunnier months with the premiere of its 2014 Spring Collection.
Always staying true to its sense of style, Norse Projects is one brand that does not abide by seasonal trends; it creates its own and sticks to them. The Denmark label is one of the most popular menswear companies for a reason: it delivers consistently every season without the fluff, just high quality and cuts.
All about timeless Scandinavian aesthetics designs, the Spring 2014 collection features everyday silhouettes, outdoor pieces and street-inpired sportswear. The color palette ranges in light subdued tones to complement the winter to spring hues.
Styled by Stephen Mann, the Norse Projects 2014 Spring lookbook is comfortable, casual, classic and very in tune with spring colors and textures.
The New Norse Projects 2014 Spring Collection is Warm and Sporty
1. Minimalist Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create minimalist designs that offer high quality and cuts without following seasonal trends.
2. Outdoor-inspired Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop street-inspired sportswear that is suitable for everyday wear.
3. Timeless Scandinavian Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create timeless clothing pieces that feature everyday silhouettes with light, subdued tones.
1. Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine high-quality materials with minimalist designs in the menswear industry.
2. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce outdoor-inspired sportswear into the fashion retail industry.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize light, subdued tones in textile manufacturing to create timeless Scandinavian designs.