The Normann Copenhagen 2013 collection is comprised of two pieces of storage furniture that add to the ambiance of a home rather than detract from it. This is quite the feat, especially when it comes to the shoe rack. For the cabinet, that is only expected.
Designed by Simon Legald, a 2012 graduate of The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, the Normann Copenhagen 2013 collection was recently presented during Salone del Mobile in Milan, Italy, last week. The Kabino credenza and Sko shoe rack are part of a larger line of furniture, nevertheless they blend in seamlessly. Made out of ash and steel, the design is simple enough that it would be hard-pressed not to.
Normann Copenhagen by Simon Legald is Simple and Sophisticated
1. Ambient Storage Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create storage furniture that adds to the ambiance of a home rather than detracting from it.
2. Simplistic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop furniture designs that are simple yet visually appealing.
3. Seamless Blending - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Engineer furniture pieces that seamlessly blend with the overall interior design of a space.
1. Furniture Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new materials and techniques to create innovative and visually appealing furniture designs.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce furniture pieces that enhance the overall aesthetic of an interior space.
3. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop storage furniture that becomes a decorative element in a home.