With the ability to handle anything the wilderness could bring forward, the new No 6 Field Knife from Barebones was made for emergency situations as well as everyday use.
The indispensable new product has a blade made from a high carbon tempered steel that is reinforced by a full tang to provide a strong and reliable knife to make a fire, set up a shelter, forage food or clear a path while hiking.
With purposeful details such as an inlaid copper lanyard ring, belt clip and a waxed canvas sheath, the new No 6 Field Knife from Barebones creates a seamless wilderness experience that was created to restore all focus on the moment and away from utility.
Barebones' New No 6 Field Knife is an Indispensable Outdoors Necessity
1. Rustic Outdoor Essentials - Barebones' No 6 Field Knife exemplifies the growing demand for durable, high-quality, and stylish outdoor gear and accessories for the modern adventurer.
2. Carbon Steel Resurgence - The resurgence of high carbon tempered steel in products such as Barebones' No 6 Field Knife presents an opportunity for manufacturers of steel products to increase production to satisfy the growing consumer demand.
3. Streamlined Utility - Barebones' new No 6 Field Knife and its seamless functionality (including a waxed canvas sheath and clip), highlights a need for streamlined utility design in outdoor products.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The No 6 Field Knife addresses a growing trend in outdoor recreation and creates opportunities for innovation in outdoor gear and accessories for camping, hiking, and outdoor exploration.
2. Specialty Steel Production - The resurgence of high carbon tempered steel in products like the No 6 Field Knife creates an opportunity for specialty steel production companies to expand their production capacities.
3. Product Design and Manufacturing - The demand for stylish, durable, and multi-use products such as the No 6 Field Knife highlights opportunities for companies to invest in product design and manufacturing for outdoor recreation products.