Solo travellers and sports enthusiasts will be particularly drawn to the Nixie Wearable Camera. This cutting-edge gadget gives the impression of an unusual sort of wristwatch, but it's most impressive when it's off your arm. Designed by Christoph Kohstall, Jelena Jovanovic and Michael Niedermayr for Intel's 'Make it Wearable' challenge, the device boasts the ability to take flight to get a broader perspective.
On command, the bracelet unclips and begins to hover with the help of its four tiny propellors. It can soar quite a distance, both up and away, to capture the greater scene of extreme activities, spectacular landscapes and incredible crowds. Capable of capturing photographs and videos, the helicopter camera would do away with the awkward act of taking a selfie. Who wouldn't love to see the Nixie Wearable Camera go into production?
Nixie Wearable Camera Takes Better Selfies From the Best Perspective
1. Wearable Cameras - The trend of wearable cameras, like the Nixie Wearable Camera, offers new opportunities for capturing unique perspectives and experiences.
2. Drone Technology - The use of drone technology, as demonstrated by the Nixie Wearable Camera, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for aerial photography and videography.
3. Action Sports Photography - The demand for action sports photography is driving the development of innovative devices like the Nixie Wearable Camera, opening up opportunities for capturing dynamic and immersive content.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the potential of wearable cameras, like the Nixie Wearable Camera, to offer unique and convenient photography experiences.
2. Photography and Videography - The photography and videography industry can leverage drone technology, as shown by the Nixie Wearable Camera, to expand their capabilities in capturing aerial footage.
3. Adventure Tourism - Adventure tourism operators can incorporate the use of wearable cameras, such as the Nixie Wearable Camera, to provide customers with exciting ways to document their experiences.