The Nintendo Amusement Park is the brainchild for a physically augmented reality that puts patrons of the park in the shoes of Mario and Luigi, allowing them to run through an obstacle course much the same as the Italian brothers.
The Nintendo Amusement Park literally puts you in to your favorite video game and lets you try and squish the Goombas and stay away from bombs.
The best part about the Nintendo Amusement Park is that the creators are looking for people to test out their ideas. Because of this, you are encouraged to go to the Nintendo Amusement Park website and send them your information as well as your email address so you can be contacted to go for a trial run. I would totally be down for that.
Nintendo Amusement Park Lets You Become Mario or Luigi
1. Physically Augmented Reality - The Nintendo Amusement Park is an example of physically augmented reality, creating opportunities for innovative experiences that blend the physical and virtual worlds.
2. Immersive Video Game Experiences - The Nintendo Amusement Park offers immersive experiences that allow participants to become their favorite video game characters, opening up possibilities for new types of entertainment and gameplay.
3. User Testing for Experience Design - The creators of the Nintendo Amusement Park are encouraging people to test out their ideas, highlighting the importance of user feedback in shaping innovative and engaging experiences.
1. Theme Parks - The Nintendo Amusement Park represents a new wave of theme park experiences that incorporate video game elements and physically augmented reality.
2. Gaming and Entertainment - The immersive and interactive nature of the Nintendo Amusement Park aligns with the growing demand for innovative gaming and entertainment experiences.
3. Experience Design and Technology - The development and implementation of physically augmented reality in the Nintendo Amusement Park showcase the advancements in experience design and technology integration.