Now you can store your favorite pair of nunchucks in your own half shell just the way Michelangelo does with this officially licensed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles backpack from online retailer 80sTees.com.
Worn in LMFAO's music video for the song Party Rock Anthem, this piece allows you too to show your affinity for the 80s cartoon with this nostalgically hip novelty bag. The green turtle shell sac is large enough to transport all of your belongings and will transform you into one of the sewer-dwelling superheros.
The bag comes with padded, adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfort and four eye masks -- in purple, red, orange or blue -- so you can decide which one of the fab four turtles you want to resemble. You could even create your own color of mask and dress as a new addition to the crime-fighting foursome. With the Ninja Turtles backpack, storage meets fantasy and your imagination is the limit for what this bag holds in store.
The Ninja Turtles Backpack Pays Tribute to an 80s Classic
1. Retro Pop Culture Merchandise - Opportunity for creating and selling merchandise that pays tribute to beloved 80s classics like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
2. Nostalgic Novelty Accessories - Potential to design and market unique accessories that evoke feelings of nostalgia and tap into people's love for iconic cartoons.
3. Customizable Fashion Items - Innovation opportunity to offer customizable fashion items like backpacks with interchangeable features, allowing consumers to personalize their style.
1. Online Retail - Advancement in online retail platforms where nostalgic merchandise can be easily accessed and sold to a wide customer base.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Expansion of the fashion and accessories industry by incorporating elements of pop culture nostalgia and novelty.
3. Entertainment and Media - Collaboration between entertainment companies and merchandise designers to create unique products that resonate with fans of classic TV shows and films.