Nike SB Italy has released the latest video in a miniseries that follows the skate crew’s current Texture Tour, showcasing rising skate talents Mauro Caruso, Marco Lambertucci, Donddeu Luca, Luca Crestani and Jerome James Campbell as they cruise their way through Sicily.
The skate vid is set to the stylish tunes of Florida’s Unouomedude and perfectly captures the beauty of Sicily while displaying the talent and fearlessness of the skaters. The end of the video features a massive double kickflip by Caruso, and then he shows his back to reveal the hard work and physical pain sometimes necessary to land a major video-ready trick.
The Nike SB Italy team and the Texture Tour trailer video was shot by Sergio Minnich with the help of Andrea Caputo.
The Nike SB Italy Texture Tour Mixes Skating With Tourism
1. Skating Tourism - There is an opportunity to create skate tours that highlight local landmarks and tourist attractions.
2. Skate Culture Photography - With the rise of skateboarding, there is great potential for capturing and showcasing the beauty of different locations through skate culture photography.
3. Audio-visual Skate Content - There is an opportunity to create audio-visual content that combines the aesthetics of skateboarding with music and culture, appealing to a wider audience.
1. Skate Tours - The tourism industry could explore new types of tours that appeal to skateboarding enthusiasts.
2. Photography and Videography - There is potential for photographers and videographers to specialize in capturing skateboard culture, creating unique content for niche audiences that appreciate the art of skateboarding.
3. Music and Entertainment - The music and entertainment industries can explore creating new types of content and promotions that tie in with skateboarding culture and aesthetics.