The Nike SB Garage is a skate park pop-up located in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The temporary indoor skate park will remain open and in operation until the end of March 2016 between Wednesdays and Sundays. The Nike SB Garage was designed with input from the Nike SB team riders and can also be booked for sessions.
Outfitted with lockers and cubbies in an informal locker room, the Nike SB Garage also has some of the dedicated skateboarding brand's appeal and footwear offerings, as well as screens throughout the space that play highlights from some of the team's skaters.
The Nike SB Garage is a unique effort that looks to engage a different sector of the athletic apparel market.
The Nike SB Garage Recently Opened Its Doors in Brooklyn
1. Branded Pop-up Experiences - Companies can create temporary branded experiences that engage and excite customers, driving loyalty and sales.
2. Collaborative Design - Designing with input from target customers, like Nike SB did with their skate team riders, can lead to more successful and authentic products and experiences.
3. Retailtainment - Combining retail and entertainment, like the Nike SB Garage's skate park and shoe offerings, can create memorable experiences that keep customers coming back.
1. Athletic Apparel - Branded pop-up experiences and collaborative design can differentiate athletic apparel brands and drive customer engagement and sales.
2. Retail - Retailtainment, or combining retail and entertainment like the Nike SB Garage's pop-up skate park, can attract and retain customers in a competitive retail landscape.
3. Sports Marketing - Creating unique and engaging branded experiences, like the Nike SB Garage pop-up, can increase exposure and brand loyalty for sports companies.