You'll need to learn how to read Japanese, but you can order a pair of your very own Nike Safari shoes. The shoes are pretty intense with faux tiger fur and faux snakeskin. Only in Japan.
Implications - The subculture of sneakerheads represents the young, urban demographic of fashionable, yet individualistic consumers who are looking to express themselves. According to this niche demographic, running shoes are as valuable as any pair of couture stilettos in the fact that they allow for much more creativity and are affordable to those who feel the strongest need to express themselves. This shows the importance of expression to today's youth consumer.
1. Customized Sneaker Design - Customized designs that allow consumers to express their individuality and creativity are in high demand.
2. Animal Print Shoes - Shoes with faux animal prints are becoming increasingly popular in the fashion industry.
3. International Product Orders - Consumers are willing to order products from other countries in order to obtain unique and exclusive items.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can take advantage of the trend towards animal print designs to create striking and memorable products.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore niche markets, such as sneakerheads, and produce products that cater to their unique needs.
3. E-commerce Industry - E-commerce companies can leverage the willingness of consumers to order products from other countries to expand their international reach and offer exclusive items.